All of my customers can be sure that they are getting a highly professional service.
Every clean consists of cleaning in the following steps:
- Your carpets are brushed over with a nylon brush to loosen dirt particles before being vacuumed with a high filtration vacuum cleaner that has been specifically designed for high performance professional carpet cleaning.
- A heavy duty pre-spray solution is applied to the carpet, and allowed to dwell for a short while to break down dirt particles.
- I use a stiff brush to agitate and open up the fibres to allow the pre-spray to work deep into the pile thus preparing the carpet for the next step...
- A high pressure hot water carpet cleaning machine is used ( and I must stress that this is NOT a rug doctor like some cleaners use! ), to rinse and extract the solution and dirt from the carpet. The powerful jets shoot the cleaning solution deep into the carpets pile at high pressure. This helps to break up the dirt, bacteria and pollen. The powerful vacuum on the machine then draws up all the dirt and solution out of the carpet. This ensures a residue free rinse.
- If any stains are still apparent, these can be worked on once qualified with you, the customer
- Carpets will usually dry within a couple of hours, but to speed this process up an air mover can be used to help then dry even faster.
- As part of the current coronavirus situation, a sanitiser can be sprayed which will kill 99.99999% of viruses and bacteria. Please just ask if you require this service!
If you happen to get cheaper quotes from other carpet cleaners, ask them if they will be using the same professional technique as ProClean Carpets. If they don't, they are probably cheaper for a reason!!!
You can have you carpets cleaned, or you can have them ProCleaned.