All of my customers can be sure that they are getting a highly professional service.
Every clean consists of cleaning in the following steps:
- Your carpets are brushed over with a nylon brush to loosen dirt particles before...Vacuumed with a high filtration vacuum cleaner that has been specifically designed for high performance professional carpet cleaning.
- A heavy duty pre-spray is applied to the carpet, and allowed to rest for a short while to break down dirt particles.
- A high pressure hot water carpet cleaning machine is used ( and I must stress that this is NOT a rug doctor like some cleaners use! ), to rinse the pre-spray from the carpet.
- The powerful jets shoot the cleaning solution deep into the carpets pile at high pressure. This helps to break up the dirt, bacteria and pollen. The powerful vacuum on the machine then draws up all the dirt and solution out of the carpet. This ensures a residue free rinse.
- If any stains are still apparent, these will can be worked on once qualified with you, the customer
- Your carpet is brushed to ensure the pile dries in the correct direction and remains tangle free.
If you happen to get cheaper quotes from other carpet cleaners, ask them if they will be using the same professional technique as ProClean Carpets. If they don't, they are probably cheaper for a reason!!!
Remember - You can have you carpets cleaned, or you can have them ProCleaned.